Ulster Weavers is a home textiles company based in Northern Ireland. Their story can be traced back to the nineteenth century, and 125 years later, the company still relies on the same wealth of knowledge to produce beautiful textiles for the home and kitchen. Ulster Weavers has held the royal warrant as suppliers of kitchen textiles to Queen Elizabeth II since 1995.
Today, their range of high quality linen and textiles can be found worldwide. We stock genuine Ulster Weavers aprons, oven gloves and tea towels, which make lovely gifts, as well as practical pieces for your home.
* Brand: Ulster Weavers
* Range: Madeleine Floyd
* Lovely designed well-tailored beautiful tea towel
* Perfect accompaniment to any kitchen
* Material: 100% Linen
* Approximate dimension: 74cm x 48cm
Our order processing cut-off time is 2pm. If your order and payment are cleared beyond 2pm, your order will be processed next business day. Delivery times vary depending on the size of the parcel.
* Satchels usually are delivered the next day.
* Big Parcels - North Island 1-2 days | South Island 2-3 days