- Brand new
- These reusable ice packs may be used as cooling cold packs or soothing heat pads. Cold therapy or cryotherapy is a highly effective method for treating acute sports injuries, activity injuries to soft tissue. It is also recommended by orthopedic surgeons following post op surgery. Our gel ice packs may also be used to apply heat therapy or thermotherapy for pain relief. Heated gel ice packs can also be beneficial to those with arthritis and stiff muscles as well as for deep tissue injuries.
- The correct application of ice packs for injuries can aid the healing process in a few ways
- The cold ice packs will constrict blood vessels, which reduces swelling and the blood flow around the injury
- Ice packs will help to numb the pain and prevent muscle spasms
- By lowering the temperature of the injured area the cellular processes are reduced which can help to minimise soft tissue damage
- Color: Blue
- Material: Rubber
- Size: 23*13cm
- Color: As photo shown
Our order processing cut-off time is 2pm. If your order and payment are cleared beyond 2pm, your order will be processed next business day. Delivery times vary depending on the size of the parcel.
* Satchels usually are delivered the next day.
* Big Parcels - North Island 1-2 days | South Island 2-3 days