Thermos was founded in 1904, when the founders domesticated vacuum insulation technology to create the first Thermos product. There was a competition to name the vacuum insulated bottle, and Thermos was presented as a derivative of the Greek word thérmē, meaning ‘heat’. The rest is history.
Having an insulated food jar or insulated cup is a blessing in New Zealand’s bitter winters, especially if you want to take warm food for lunch, or if a hot lemon tea keeps your core cosy. Thermos’ travel mugs and designer food flasks are also handy for avid campers and trampers.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty – From Thermos
* Brand: Thermos
* Range: THERMOcafe
* Style: Food Jar
* Material: Stainless steel
* Capacity: 300 ml
* Dimension: (Diameter) 8.6 cm x (Height) 13 cm
* Vacuum insulated for maximum temperature retention
* Stainless steel interior and exterior
* Lid if made with BPA free Eeastman Tritan copolyester to resist stains
* Wide mouth for easy fill
* Suitable for hot or cold use, indoor and outdoor
* Hand washing recommended
Our order processing cut-off time is 2pm. If your order and payment are cleared beyond 2pm, your order will be processed next business day. Delivery times vary depending on the size of the parcel.
* Satchels usually are delivered the next day.
* Big Parcels - North Island 1-2 days | South Island 2-3 days